» version 126.96.36.1997 - posted on 2017-03-21
1. You can now enable two-dimensional coding (MR) separately during fax transmission and reception. This can accelerate the reception and transmission of black-and-white faxes, but significant line noise can lead to greater than regular fax distortions compared with one-dimensional coding (MH).
» version 188.8.131.525 - posted on 2016-11-02
1. Added the support of speech recognition modules. This capability can be used in remote control scripts for performing specific actions depending on recognized words. The feature requires Windows Vista or a newer OS with Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 installed.
» version 1.61 - posted on 2006-08-16
New functions have been added.
In all versions:
1. It is now possible to edit not only cover pages but also fax headers. Create your own trademark header, and it will be easy for your recipients to pick out your fax from among a multitude of others.
2. Now the header can also be used for faxes transmitted by e-mail.
3. The ability to automatically or manually sort personal folders has been added to Message Manager.
4. A new "Sender" field (for outgoing faxes) has been added to the Log Book.
5. If you often use a telephone calling card when dialing a number, now you can easily change the card by clicking on the Card image in the main application display.
6. New command line options /cp: and /ntX: have been introduced, enabling you to specify a cover page and accompanying text comments.
7. A command line option /ms[-] has been introduced. Launching the program with this option puts the program into transmission with manually-established connection mode. After launching with such an option any printing to the VENTAFAX printer will result in fax transmission, as with fax transmission in manual mode without dialing a number, but without the display of additional dialog windows.
8. A new command line option /pr: has been added which establishes starting priority for tasks entered in the schedule.
9. It is now possible to use not only digits (telephone numbers) but also text when filtering lists. In this case the entered text will be compared against the Caller ID Name of the incoming call.
10. A new "Pages" field has been introduced to the Scheduler, which displays the number of transmitted pages of a fax (disabled by default).
In Multi-Line versions:
1. Easy line-selection capability when transmitting in automatic mode has been added to the Message Wizard.